Passion for Souls

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A little over 12 years ago I gave my life to Jesus and my life was radically changed forever. One of the greatest gifts God has given me was a spiritual father who loves Jesus and loves souls. He loved me and took me in as his own and poured into my life like a godly father does for his kids.

12 years later, my life is as passionate for Jesus as day one because of the firm foundation of Jesus Christ that Pastor Hector Fernandez was willing to lay in my life.

So, I just came across this message that he recently preached and I wanted to share it. As I hear him preach, I understand why I am the way I am. His influence has been great in my life. Thank God for men and women of God who are willing to pour into the lives of others for the glory of God!

Click Here to view the message.

0 comments: